Thursday, March 29, 2007

Books and Movies and Concerts and TV Stuff Coming Up

There's lost of stuff coming up this summer that I'm so excited about. Here's all the dates I'm trying to keep in my head:

April 23: Hereos starts up again.
April 25: Josh Groban on American Idol

May4: Spiderman #3 release date


May 25: Pirates #3 release date.



May 29: Shannon Hale's latest book,
Austenland, comes out.
July 13: Release date for
Harry Potter #5 movie

July 21: Harry Potter's final episode is out!
August 6: Seeing Rush in concert... maybe....



August 7: Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer hits the book stores.
August 28: Josh Groban in concert... I REALLY better be there!



Anybody know when the next Eragon book is coming out? I can't find any info on it and I'm thinking it's time! PLEASE!! The cliffhanger for Eldest is... is... unbearable!

I still feel like I'm forgetting something here. What else is happening this summer that I need to add to my books/movies/music/TV list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails